Below are several initiatives that the Foundation has outlined as priority funding categories:
- Support of Early College Initiative tuition, books, travel
- Vocational funding opportunities focused on specific trades/training (welding, electricians, operators, etc.) outlined and identified as a need by local industry. This includes renewable scholarships/funding.
- Support of high school internships with industry (gifts for completion of programs, resources needed to complete/apply for the program)
- Incentives to increase/promote attendance and soft skills of high school students
- Increased vocational opportunities by exposure (i.e. Specialized trips, training, standardized testing to ensure students are meeting industry needs.)
- Traditional 4 year college scholarships (renewable)
- Funding priorities requested to be applied by the donor.
If you would like information on how to Donate to the Foundation, click the link below.
Past Meeting Minutes: